Branch No: 20023
5425 Raines Road, Suite 11
Memphis, TN 38115
Phone: (901) 794-9998
Must be able to perform basic warehouse functions such as sorting, packing, picking, loading, and unloading. Packing area- Some heavy lifting in short spurts. Must be able to build pallets by hand. Conversion- some heavy lifting, kit assembly, number recognition. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.Apply Now More Info
1st shift 7am-5:30pm.
Must be able to perform basic warehouse functions such as sorting, packing, picking, loading, and unloading.
Packing area- Some heavy lifting in short spurts. Must be able to configure product to best fist cartons (geometry, Tetris, etc.)
Conversion- some heavy lifting, kit assembly, number recognition.
Picking - some heavy lifting a lot of walking must be able to discern numbers/letters.
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.Apply Now More Info
Primary responsibilities for conducting product and location audits, document results, report findings. Damage control, return processing and special projects. Maintain accurate records and adherence to procedures.
The Cycle Counter is primarily responsible for conducting product and location audits, document results, and report findings to appropriate parties. Other responsibilities of the Cycle Counter may include damage control, return processing and special projects. This position is responsible for maintaining accurate records and adherence to procedures necessary to complete responsibilities.
1. Physically conduct cycle counts as required and communicate results of cycle counts to Inventory Control Manager to analyze for improvements of operations processes.
2. Communicate with operations regarding timing and results of cycle counts, damage control, and return processing.
3. Develop and maintain accurate cycle count/audit documentation and reports.
4. Maintain all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate order audits, damage control and return.
5. Implement and promote continuous improvement in the customer supply chain process, utilizing established quality processes (ISO, customer, etc.) and through active participation in High Performance Work Teams.
6. Understand and meet all customer quality goals and indices.
7. Provide direction and coordination to team relative to specific quality focus areas. Actively participate in quality programs and quality project teams.
8. Responsible for making recommendations regarding continuous improvement of department work processes and operating procedures.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required and at least one year of combined experience in customer service and warehouse.
2. Knowledgeable of inventory management procedures and general warehousing terminology and practices.
3. Skills in mathematics, personal computers and related applications are vital.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Customer service driven.
6. Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
Who has warehouse and forklift jobs in Memphis? ProLogistix places warehouse associates and forklift drivers and operators throughout the Memphis area in warehouse and logistics jobs.