ProLogistix is seeking an inside Sales associate in Livermore, CA! Please review the details below.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Processes telephone orders by quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms and by offering substitute products where appropriate.
- Assists outside sales personnel by processing priority transactions.
- Sells, markets, promotes, demonstrates products and increases business through product sales to new customers and through additional sales to existing customers.
- Prospects for new accounts within a specified geographical territory.
- Pursues product applications utilizing personal knowledge, internal specialists or other internal resources, vendor representatives and other available sources.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships. Learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle.
- Coordinates and directs employee teams to assist in large customer projects and high tech automation issues.
- Gathers and reports to management information regarding the company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future market trends as well as assists management and vendors in planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing new markets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required levels, attends customer seminars, schools and special promotions and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
Please apply by logging to ProLogistix.com