Branch No: 80503
744 West Elliot Road
Tempe, AZ 85284
Phone: (480) 894-4092
Customer Service/ Dispatcher Providing assistance by telephone to customers and business partners concerning product deliveries, returns, and exchanges. Diagnosing and resolving problems or issues timely within the established Level of Service. Providing excellent customer service at all times. Handling customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner. Communicating with customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders. Processing changes or cancellations to delivery orders. Assist in initiating orders for replacements parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.). Assist in monitoring progress of delivery routes throughout the U.S. Completing forms and determining necessary changes for service requested. Obtaining customer feedback information. Scanning of haul away pods and verification that stamps are completed correctly.Apply Now More Info
Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and servicing.
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body.
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May assist with local automobile deliveries
Porter, transporting cars from one location to another
Customer service experience is required
Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
Must be at least 18 years of age
Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
Apply Now More Info
Candidates must be responsible, have good attendance and continually demonstrate the capability of performing the following functions to established quality and productivity standards:
• Receiving - Receive shipments of product; visually identify, inspect materials, and count product/parts.
• Shipping - Move product from dock location according to scheduled delivery dates. Process orders and package
• Pick / Pack – ability to pick product/orders in a timely and accurate manner.
• Loading and Unloading of Trucks
• Material Handling – building kits of parts for assembly on the production floor Maintain warehouse areas according to high housekeeping standards. Utilize, maintain and operate material handling devices (RF Scanners) in a safe manner. Follow detailed and defined instructions, and complete tasks by following pre-established procedures while ensuring a safe work environment. Maintain proficiency and strive toward continuous improvements in processes and techniques. Must be flexible when asked to change to different work-areas throughout the day. Responsible to report any damage noticed to include freight, racks, office equipment, forklift equipment, building amenities, to management immediately. To support management’s’ decision to instill teamwork and quality in all areas of the operation. Work with management to develop a strong work ethic in all associates. To support management in the quality training, development, and education of all associates. Assist in security of building. May also be asked to handle other tasks as required.Apply Now More Info
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• This full-time position performs daily CNC machine operator, maintaining machine
• Other duties as required by direct supervisor
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
1. 1-2 years of related machine operation experience is required.
2. Ability to operate a variety of machine tools including micrometers, calipers, as well as jigs, fixtures and gauges to check work.
3. Minimum knowledge of mechanical experience and/or sheet metal work and/or auto repair and/or plastic fabrication.
4. Knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures.
5. Willing to learn and follow supervisor’s instructions. Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
6. Quick learner, open and able to adapt with new tasks and processes.
7. Ability to lift heavy objects. 8. Ability to work overtime when needed.
9. Detailed oriented.
10. Able to speak, read and write English.
11. Good Math skills, Computer knowledge needed.Apply Now More Info
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Check, add, clean coolant and chip tanks
• Clean shop, machines, and equipment on a daily basis
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
• Gather and empty trash
• Buffing and debarring parts including using microscopes
• Prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
• Assist other departments when needed
• Help to prepare materials (after training)Apply Now More Info