Job Opening: Maintenance Semi Skilled
Maintenance Semi Skilled (Expired)
The available safety sensitive position requires the ability to work safely in a team-oriented environment. The plant operates 24 hours /7 days a week. Overtime may be required which includes weekends. Applicants must be 18 years old or older with a high school education or GED and must have a valid driver’s license.
We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate with a consistent work history, in addition to working injury free and following workplace /plant safety practices and procedures. Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Must maintain safety as a core value and general understanding of OSHA safety regulations.
- Must possess basic analytical skills.
- Must be a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with diverse teams of individuals.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work at elevated heights.
- Must be well organized in handling a variety of tasks.
- Must have the ability to stand/walk throughout the day and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Basic computer skills (specifically in Microsoft Office) and possess a good understanding in math.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, print, and schematics.
- Ability to use measuring equipment and gauges typically required by a Maintenance Technician.
- Some examples include tape measures, calipers, and laser measuring devices
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Some examples include pumps, motors, extruders, pullers, hydraulic power units, and gearboxes.
- Understand and ability to work safely with single phase and 3-phase electrical systems up to 480V.
- Must pass all MOBI requirements for forklifts and cranes and possess the ability to operate this equipment.
- Proficient in communicating in English language, both verbal and written.
- Maintenance Training or Experience
- A minimum education of High School education or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Available to work the day shift (7:00 am – 3:30 pm), including overtime which includes nights and weekends, as required.
- A demonstrated work history of shift work, in addition to working injury free and following workplace/plant safety practices and procedures.
Experience in a manufacturing environment
Starting rate is $28.75
- Bend and stoop for 8-10 hours
- Grip, grasp, twist
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Repetitive motion for 8-10 hours
- Stand for 8-10 hours