Job Opening: Trainer-Admin
Stop counting the days to the weekend!
No job is perfect, but we think this one comes pretty close. We’re hiring a Human Resource Specialist, for an amazing wireless services client. Oh, and did we mention this job comes with great pay, benefits, and a friendly work environment? If this job sounds perfect to you, join us! But hurry, opportunities like this one won’t last!
- Pay: $21- $23 per hour DOE
- Available Shifts:
- Mon-Fri Various Shifts(flexible)
Trainer-Admin Job Duties:
- Assist with hourly employee connectivity and help to resolve issues with connecting, passwords, and PC errors.
- Connect new hires to the Self-Service tool and introduce to the Learning Corner
- Pull data to report
- Competencies and Learning
- Assist the trainers in temp-hire onboarding by auditing onboarding quality, implementing continuous improvement, conducting 30-day refresher trainings and certify temp associates.
- Conduct orientation brief with newly converted associates
- Retraining needs/auditing
Remedy Offers the following Benefits:
- Weekly pay!
- Free online career classes through Penn Foster.
- Health care options with immediate access to benefits.
- Mobile app to search jobs, view pay stubs, & much more!
- Working Advantage Program- tons of discounts available on electronics, gift cards, appliances, groceries and much more!
Join a company with the highest commitment to safety, where employees are 3x happier working for us than our competitors. Apply with Remedy today!
– Competencies and Learning – Create and ensure learnings calendar is followed and trainings to address competencies gaps uncovered in Comet are in place. – Assist the trainers in temp-hire onboarding by auditing onboarding quality, implementing continuous improvement, conducting 30-day refresher trainings and certify temp associates. – Assist in associate conversion by ensuring newly converted associates spend time in the learning corner for 100% Schneider Electric Essentials completion within first 30 days. Prepare new-hire packets. Conduct orientation brief with newly converted associates. – Assist in management of eVersatility employee entry, management of records. MLL roster entries. – Training videos/photos- Create content for core related training as well as job/task specific training. Seek feedback from associates regarding training quality, training needs, ideas, and suggestions for improvement. Retraining needs/auditing. – IMS Auditing; training people.
2+ years relevant experience in Operations / Distribution / HR, Personnel, or Learning.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, results driven, ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Microsoft Suite advanced level
- Work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays and self-manage schedule
Submit your application today! Discover for yourself why Remedy associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition.