Job Opening: Maintenance
ProLogisitix is seeking 2nd Shift Multi-craft Maintenance Technicians for busy distribution center.
Hours 3pm – 1:30am Monday – Thursday- OT available based on business needs.
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician will responsible for the following and other duties as assigned:
- Perform general facility maintenance to interior and exterior of building, fixtures, appliances, and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, electronic, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, ventilation, and plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Work with voltages ranging from 24vdc to 480vac.
- Must be able to interpret electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Must have the ability to use a variety of electric meters, hand tools, and power tools.
- Understand Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and control circuits.
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance schedules for all buildings and equipment.
- Weekly pay
- Medical and Dental options
Multi-Craft Maintenance Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an industrial maintenance or related environment.
- High School Diploma and Certification/Associate degree in related field or 7 years industrial maintenance experience.
- Basic computer skills
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) experience
APPLY NOW -- if your experience meets these qualifications.