Job Opening: Forklift Operator
Forklift Operator (Expired)
Fast Paced SIT DOWN and REACH TRUCK Forklift Operators Needed in Katy, TX!
- Load, unload, pack, and unpack materials by operating forklifts (both sit down and reach)
- Receive all computerized items to WMS system (Red Prairie preferred)
- Label and sort incoming and outgoing shipments
- Relocate items within the warehouse or factory
- Operate a forklift, winch, or other machinery used for transporting or shipping materials
- Track inventory of incoming and outgoing items
- Coordination and prioritization of daily Stockroom activities
- Assist with cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Perform cycle counts and any necessary investigations and reconciliation’s associated with such
- Investigate/correct stock and transaction problems
- Run reports and investigate problems as needed
- Handle items back from inspection to stock
- Fill all back orders
- Receive all manual items against documents to ensure quantity and other specifications
- Maintain records of outgoing items
Pay: $16-18/hr. Paid weekly!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Minimum 2-3 years of sit down and or reach truck (stand-up) forklift and electric pallet jack experience
- Ability to handle minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle demanding workloads
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Must be dependable
- Must be assertive
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.