Job Opening: Quality Control
Quality Control (Expired)
We are looking for an experienced Quality Control to join our produce warehouse team. As a Quality Control, you will be responsible for inspecting, testing, and evaluating fresh produce to ensure they meet safety and quality standards.
Schedule- Monday- Friday, Saturday
8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Starting pay- $9.50 per hour
Quality Control responsibilities:
- Test produce samples for quality and consistency
- Inspect and evaluate fresh product to ensure they meet safety and quality standards
- Document your findings and make recommendations for improvements
- Work with the food safety to ensure that all incoming produce meets our quality standards
- Collaborate with the warehouse team to ensure that all produce is stored and handled properly to maintain quality
- Maintain clean working area.
Quality Control requirements:
- At least 1 to 2 years in a produce environment preferred.
- Speak, read and write in the English language, bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Good problem solving skills and communication.
- Must have advanced computer skills; experience required using Microsoft Windows (i.e. Excel and Word).
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to multi-task