Job Opening: CNC Operator with forklift experience (entry level)
CNC Operator with forklift experience (entry level) (Expired)
Long Beach, CA
The fabrication schedule is Monday -Friday 5am 1:30pm and occasionally Saturdays 4am-12:30pm.
CNC Operators – Extrusion Responsibilities:
- Working with CNC extrusion machine
- Checking parts for proper manufacturing
- Installing mechanical components and sub-assemblies into machines according to diagrams and written specifications
- Setup and operating machine for testing purposes
- Ability to lift up to 40 Lbs.
Manufacturing Associate - Extrusion Requirements:
- 1-2 years CNC experience
- 1 years of sit down forklift experience
- The ability to read schematics and blueprints is required
- Plastic extrusion experience
- Production line experience
- A basic understanding of mathematics principles.
- Proficient in installing, maintaining, repairing, and testing a variety of systems.