Job Opening: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Expired)
ProLogistix is seeking detail-oriented Customer Service Representative for a freight facility in Kent, WA.
Monday-Friday | 9:30am-6:00pm | $20-$22/hr DOE
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutions.
- Inbound calling
- Tracking outbound freight,
- Creating bills
- Scheduling pickups
- Communicate with vendors and stations,
- Problem solving skills
- Written and verbal skills (email etiquette), empathy
WHY WAIT – APPLY NOW!
- We accept WALK-INS, Monday – Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Weekly Pay
- Temp-to-Hire positions
- Competitive benefit package
- Self -Schedule an interview online: www.Prologistix.com
Prologistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.
- Proven data entry work experience, as data entry operator or office clerk.
- Experience with MS office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned task.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.