Job Opening: Packer
Good Pay. Great Company and People.
We’re HIRING NOW for a warehouse associate for one of the top companies in the area. If you want a safe workplace, where employees are treated well and paid fairly, this is the perfect opportunity! Work in a fast-paced distribution center alongside great people, and with opportunity to grow. When you join the ProLogitix family, you get access to FREE online skills training and a personal recruiter to help you get ahead in your job.
Become part of the Prologistix family. Apply today and work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 8 out of 10 associates say it’s a great place to work!
“The people at ProLogistix are good about getting back to you and finding you jobs that benefit you.” – Wadood, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 12 months recent experience working in a distribution center or warehouse a plus
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hours shifts
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and work station neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers a plus
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Able to count accurately
- Work in a team environment
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Work environment may be hot or cold
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.