Job Opening: Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate (Expired)
Fort Worth, TX
Immediate Placement Available!
Looking for Energetic People to Join Our Company!
One click away. That’s all that stands between you and a great opportunity! ProLogistix, one of the largest and recognized leaders in the logistics field, is hiring Warehouse Associates to join our family and work in a safe and worker-friendly distribution center in the area. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced organization, this is the company for you! These positions come with competitive weekly pay and other benefits. Your safety, success and career growth are important to us. That’s why we provide you with not just a job, but also the tools and resources you need to succeed, such as FREE online skills training and a personal recruiter to help you along the way!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to join the team? Apply Now, and you’ll see why 9 out of 10 employees give ProLogistix two thumbs up for being a great company to work with!
“The people at ProLogistix are good about getting back to you and finding you jobs that benefit you.” – Wadood, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 3 months recent experience working in a distribution center or warehouse a plus
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hours shifts
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers a plus
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Able to count accurately
- Work in a team environment
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Work environment may be hot or cold
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.