Job Opening: Material Handler
Material Handler (Expired)
Prologistix is looking for a Material Handlers in Trenton MI
$13.00 per hour
Temp to Hire
1st shift (6am-2:30pm, or 7am-3:30pm) and 2nd shift (4pm-12:30am)
JOB OPENINGS NOW AVAILABLE!
Work for a Reputable Company. Great Pay, Benefits and Safety.
This is your chance to work with one of the largest employers in the logistics industry. ProLogistix is NOW HIRING for experienced sit down forklift operators for one of our best customers in the area. At this distribution center, you’ll enjoy a worker-friendly atmosphere, where competitive pay and your health and safety are priority number one!
One Click Away. APPLY NOW! This is one opportunity you DO NOT want to pass up. See for yourself why 8 out of 10 of our associates say ProLogistix is a great employer.
“I rated ProLogistix a 10 of 10 because they treated me with respect, and they trained me very well.” – Myrlande, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Work is performed in a traditional warehousing type environment and picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in work areas.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
- Moves items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins according to a predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assist in the counting and accurate tracking of materials or items received or distributed. May also assist with the physical counting of inventory.
- Follow safety guidelines
- Loading / unloading trailers a plus
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
Inspecting parts, repack, auditing counts, pallet consolidation,