Job Opening: Counter Sales Associate
Counter Sales Associate (Expired)
Las Vegas, NV
We have a direct hire opening for a Counter Sales Associate in Las Vegas at a company that specializes in construction supplies.
Utilize your customer service to help the clients that buy equipment and tools for various construction projects and receive on the job training to learn about their products.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Pay and Schedule:
- Pay: $24-$25/hour
- Schedule: Mon-Thurs (6am-4pm) and Fri (6am-5pm), totaling 44-46 hours per week.
- Employee Benefits: 80% employer-paid medical insurance for employees and 50% for dependents, a 401k plan with company match, 8 paid holidays plus one floating holiday, PTO, and an annual holiday bonus of up to 2% of your annual salary.
Job Duties of the Counter Sales Associate:
- Assist customers with purchasing construction supplies
- Provide excellent customer service and recommend products based on knowledge
- Enter product and customer information in the system
- Accurately handle cash and credit card transactions
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized showroom and work area
- Work closely with the warehouse team to fulfill orders
- Receive and store inventory in the correct location
Job Requirements of the Counter Sales Associate:
- Knowledge of the customer service and how to help clients with purchases is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds