Job Opening: Electrical Assembler
Electrical Assembler – Electrical Panel Manufacturer
Shift: 1st (6:30am to 5pm) 10HR Work Day
Days: Monday- Thursday
Location: Buford, Ga
Employment Type: Temp To Perm
- CLIMATE controlled environment
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime opportunity
- Referral Bonus opportunity
- Casual dress environment
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Free Online learning to enhance your career
- Verizon and ATT employee discounts
- Wiring custom control panels while under the general supervision of the Production Supervisor
- Reading and understanding wiring schematics and blueprints.
- Familiarity and the ability to wire components such as relays, terminal blocks, pushbuttons, PLC' s and other electrical components.
- Using small hand tools, measuring tools and wire prepping tools.
- Reviewing, laying out and wiring control panels from wire diagrams, customer feedback and general notes.
- Reviewing work tickets, drawings and BOM' s to ensure accuracy.
- Working with other techs and the shop manager to identify and correct wiring problems early in the build process.
- Work with other techs to efficiently build panels and prepare them for wiring.
- Ability to work Monday-Thursday 6:30am to 5pm
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Strong attention to detail
***RESUME WITH RELEVANT SKILLS REQUIRED!***
MUST SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH