Job Opening: Warehouse Lead
Now Hiring! Warehouse Lead!
Fair Pay. Committed to Safety. Great Team.
Great Company. Competitive Pay. Safe Workplace.
Come work for a Medical Supply company that is committed to the safety and well-being of their workers! A company that provides competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to learn new skills. If you are an experienced Warehouse Lead who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, ProLogistix is looking for you! We have an immediate opportunity for a Receiving Supervisor.
- Pay: 18.00-19.00 per hour DOE
- Ensure all department equipment is in proper working condition (forklifts, pickers, Etc)
- Manages Daily operational reports to identify workload and utilize OT as needed.
- Coordinates with Sales on any request, priority levels, and any issues that may arise.
- Coordinates with QC on material discrepancies and non-conforming material.
- Process and handles inbound shipments by effectively communicating with Sales, Department Supervisors, and QC.
- Supports Inbound traffic by efficiently unloading material in a timely manner.
- Effectively trains personnel on company processes and procedures, submits training records, and identifies areas that need additional training.
- Attends production meetings to identify departmental issues and discuss ways to correct them.
- Identifies areas of improvement while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Manages receiving personnel on unloading, sorting, verification, and stocking processes.
- Effectively organizes and manages a team of 7 to 10 employees.
Duties are not limited to those described above and may be expanded as needed
As a ProLogistix Warehouse Lead We Offer You:
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Paycheck with direct deposit option
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Retirement Plan & Short Term Disability
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Discounts on cell phone plans, electronics, groceries, gift cards, appliances, events & much more!
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to read and understand industry specifications, charts, and tables
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills. Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
- Must have average reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Able to stand and operate a variety of equipment as assigned
- Takes initiative and can work independently
- Requires a high level of attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks and priorities