Job Opening: Distribution Associate
“ProLogistix is a great company that has helped me very, very much.” Lonnell, ProLogistix AssociateNOW HIRING! Distribution Associates 1st and 2nd shifts
Looking for a Company that Respects a Job Well-Done?
Your search is over! There’s never been a better time to get the job you want. That means great pay, medical benefits, retirement plan, and a company that values the work that you do! We are NOW HIRING Material Handlers. If you are motivated and thrive in a team environment, but can also succeed when working independently, this might be just the job you are looking for.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to join the team? Apply Now, and you’ll see why 9 out of 10 employees give ProLogistix two thumbs up for being a great company to work with!
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Distribution Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 3 months Distribution Associate experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Lift up to 40 lbs., stand, bend and reach
- Basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing material
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.