Job Opening: WKPM
Limited spots open for Weekend Shift- Saturday, Sunday, Mondays
Pay: $21.25 per hour
- Shift: 6p-630a
- First Day Orientations are @ 9:50A, until 3:30pm.
Then the following day,
You will be in a Training Class on 1st shift for 2 weeks. 7:00am-3:30pm, then you will go to the shift you applied for in the Branch Office.
You CAN’T MISS ANY DAYS IN YOUR TRAINING
- Previous Forklift experience required.
- Steel toes or composites required.
- Follow safety guidelines.
- Operate in narrow aisles.
- Some assembly work
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers.
- Stand for an entire shift.
- Follow warehouse systems and processes.
- Consistently meet productivity standards
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Pay Day every Friday you will need a pay card (Comp Data) from the Branch in order to set up Direct Deposit on your own.
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan ( You have until 30 Days to apply from start date of Application ask your recruiter for more information. )
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 6 months recent experience on Stand up, Reach Forklift.
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Attention to details.
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse.
- Team Player
- Strict Attendance Policy the first 90 Days.
- Clean, well-structured Warehouse
- We would love to have you Join our Team for the long-term- Please apply!