Job Opening: Customer Service Lead
Scheduled-Monday-Friday -2pm-1o:30pm (overtime)
- Process and input all customer orders.
- Run stock reports to verify product availability.
- Generate all related documentation and information necessary to pick and ship customer orders.
- File all documentation in proper location
- Post inventory transactions.
- Check all orders for special requests, including requests to expedite.
- Trace orders as required and communicate status to the customer.
- Complete invoicing in timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive procedure documentation.
- Maintain damage records and back-order logs
- Answer phone calls and operate various types of office equipment, including computing equipment.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with all customer contacts by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work orders, invoices, shipments, and inventory counts in a timely and courteous manner
- Report customer feedback to management, including signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Complete all training requirements in a timely manner, to include vertical alliance training
Knowledge and Skills:
- General office knowledge, including telephone techniques and computer skills, in a customer service environment
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint
environment and physical requirements:
- Duties include administrative functions involving use of telephone and computer
- Communication with people
- Must be able to sit a minimum of eight (8) hours per day, perform keyboard operations a minimum of six (6) hours per day, and must be able to stand/climb stairs as required
- Position may be exposed to heavy duty tractors and trailers, gas and diesel engines, maintenance areas, shipping and receiving docks, material handling equipment, warehouse personnel, and OTR drivers