Job Opening: Warehouse Lead
Perris Distribution Center Seeking Warehouse Lead
A Perris Logistics facility is searching for a warehouse lead to oversee the daily operation of assigned warehouse function/department(s) to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures through safely verifying product quantity, quality, and efficiency.
Base Pay $19.50
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm, overtime when needed
Lead Job Duties will consist of the following:
- Lead assigned personnel on shift to meet productivity and efficiency targets
- Conduct accuracy/quality audits by verifying product quantity/quality
- Complete tasks as assigned and resolve day to day problems
- Perform computer system input
- Train and cross-train new employees in various job functions
- Perform and support all job requirements as directed by supervisor and/or manager
- Assist with daily shift-start meetings
- Operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
- Other duties as assigned
Our Customer offers:
- Temp to hire – become full time employee with client once contract is completed
- Safe & Clean environment.
- Full time to regular positions.
- Safety Programs and training!
As A ProLogistix Associate, we offer you:
- Weekly Pay
- Retirement Plan & Health Benefits
- A Personnel work Recruiter to help with job searches and assistance at work!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Three to five years of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required
- Previous experience as team lead preferred
- Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) experience preferred
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to input data into computer utilizing WMS systems
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and the ability to input data into computer system
- Work overtime as assigned