Job Opening: Invoicing Clerk
Come work for a business that feels like a family!
This is working for a leading supplier of custom military apparel and military themed memorabilia. Their products are distributed to almost every military facility around the world where they are the top supplier in their category where they are continuing to grow! Their Customer Sales & Service Team specifically puts a human face on all their customer touchpoints.
Job Title: Invoicing Clerk
Pay: $15 – 18 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Benefits Effective after 90 days
- IRA retirement plan match which is available once you have reached a year of employment
- Paid Holidays
This position will work closely with the Accounting Manager and assist in some tasks related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Other related task includes general accounting and filing, mailing out checks and other general office duties. Other responsibilities include special projects assigned by the Accounting Manager. Must be able to work cohesively with the entire accounting team.
- Previous experience with shipping and other office functions
- Must be proficient on a computer to ship and invoice orders daily
- Must be able to logically research when errors occur
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
In person interviews will be held by invite only after reviewing your resume and application. We will follow up directly with any next steps to continue your consideration for the position. In branch onboarding and review of all hiring criteria must be met to qualify. A completed Remedy account does not guarantee hiring/offer.
After hiring criteria is met and onboarding process is completed a resume review and interview by the client is required to be considered for this role.
- Create invoices and shipping labels for customers
- Work with and processes various EDI accounts
- Familiar with UPS, FedEx, and US Post Office
- Familiar with international shipping
- Ability to understands U.S. Customs forms and processes
- Input invoices Adjustments
- Track weekly Air Priority proof of deliveries
- Process consignment orders
- Process weekly back-order reports
- Process Credit Card payments
- Request carrier pickups when needed
- Assist with other office tasks
- Process daily invoicing batches
- E-mail and scan daily Invoices
- Assist in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable