Job Opening: Warehouse Wave Planner
Do you have great coordinating and organizational skills? Join our new growing shift as a Direct Hire Wave Planner. Must have recent warehouse experience and demonstrate great written and verbal communication skills.
The Wave Planner is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the efficient packaging and loading of customer inventory for distribution. This position plans and releases orders to the warehouse floor for packing and shipment.
Monday-Friday 2nd Shift (with some OT flexibility) 3:30PM-12:00AM @ $24.50hr.
• Creates and prioritizes picking documentation into waves to meet shipment goals
• Distributes production, work, and shipment schedules to various departments
• Prioritizes work orders and picking documentation sent to departments based on inventory levels and incoming orders.
• Open and close trailer loads/shipments in warehouse/inventory systems to ensure accurate delivery and inventory levels are maintained.
• Dispatch prepared shipments to carriers
• Updates inventory and warehouse management systems
• Research and resolve shipment errors
• Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
• High School or GED required
• Associate’s degree or two years of equivalent experience.
• Minimum six months in a warehouse or distribution environment.
• MS Office skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as data entry and typing ability.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
• Attention to detail and data accuracy
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions produced manuals and to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to manage small project assignments as necessary.