Job Opening: FTZ Customer Service Representative
FTZ Customer Service Representative Needed Santa Teresa
- 6 Months Related Experience Required
- Mid Shift 11AM – 8PM
- Direct Deposit
- Health Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Free Career Advancement Courses offered
- As a FTZ Customer Service Representative, you’ll be responsible for monitoring the merchandise leaving a company’s warehouse.
- Creating shipping documents, such as invoices and purchase orders, and pulling inventory from the shelves.
- Once an order has been filled, you’re responsible for monitoring each shipment to make sure that outgoing packages are packed correctly and accurately.
- Print shipping labels, schedule pick-ups, and ensure that each package has the proper postage.
- Perform inventory control and track a shipment’s delivery status.
- Some positions require you to complete all of these tasks quickly enough to meet a company’s production quotas.
- You may have to use scanners, postage machines, scales, to perform these job duties.
2-3 Weeks on the job training in the 1st shift.
Click Apply now
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- High school education or equivalent but not required
- Must be able to follow policies and safety procedures