Job Opening: Logistics Coordinator
Shift: 9:00AM-6:00PM but will need to be able to work 10:00AM-7:00PM or 8:00AM-5:00PM if needed. Monday-Friday
MUST HAVE 2 YEARS OF MICROSFOT OFFICE EXPERIENCE AND 2 YEARS OF WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE.
The Warehouse Associate is detail-oriented and supports the warehouse team to ensure daily operational efficiency. They receive, record, and manage daily inbound and outbound freight information. They exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Generate WHR for all upcoming cargo.
- Identify consignee to assign warehouse area.
- Print the label and place on the cargo.
- Provide WHR along with BOL and pictures to operations.
- Put away freight to its location within the warehouse.
- Generate OHR and confirm inventory twice a week or as needed.
- Provide Delivery Orders, Pickup Orders to the warehouse personnel for dispatch, return documentation signed to Operations.
- Create a Cargo release for all loading plans and provide the final Cargo release once the container is loaded.
- Print all documentation for the warehouse personnel as needed.
- Archive all signed documentation weekly.
- Handle assigned accounts, including:
- Request ERST to the ocean carrier.
- The sent work order to the trucking company.
- Updated the customer with the on-hand cargo and receive application instructions.
- Request invoice service to vendor and invoice the customer.
- Implement strategic policies to drive profitable growth to deliver company and customers goals.
- Ensure we meet and exceed clients’ expectations and needs.
- Work directly with the Customer Service Team to ensure all shipments are handled within customer expectations.
- Find solutions to any situation that may arise with dispatching and receivables.
- Escalate any situation with supporting data to Managers and Directors.