Job Opening: Inventory Specialist
Inventory Experience Required
Great Company. Great Culture.
One click away. That’s all that stands between you and this fantastic job that can change your life! ProLogistix, one of the largest employers in the logistics field, is hiring experienced Inventory Specialists to work in a safe and worker-friendly distribution center in Smyrna, TN If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, this is the company for you! Our Inventory Associate positions come with competitive weekly pay and benefits. We are dedicated to the growth and development of our associates. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed and grow, such as FREE online skills training and a personal recruiter to help you along the way!
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months warehouse experience in a inventory type position
- Able to work Monday – Friday, 7 AM to 3:30 PM
- Experience using inventory control systems and technology
- SAP experience is preferred
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent math skills
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Very organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written and verbal)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Follow checklists and instructions
- Inventory control and cycle counting
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Complete inventory paperwork and spreadsheets using computer software
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.