Job Opening: Mechanical Assemblers – 1st Shift
Are you looking for a new assembly position with a growing company? Check out these openings!
ResouceMFG is actively hiring for multiple 1st Shift Mechanical Assemblers for our client in Bristol. All positions are contract to hire with room to grow! Apply today to be considered for this opportunity with a great Employer!
Shift: 1st Shift; 6:00am – 3:30pm; Monday-Friday (Overtime availability on Saturdays as needed)
Pay: $18.00/hour with a $1.00/hour increase after 60 days
Job Duties of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Review work instructions and drawings to collect all materials needed for production
- Utilize hand and power tools to assemble and fabricate parts for final assemblies
- Perform quality inspections to ensure all quality and functionality standards are met
- Package and label finished product for shipment
- 1+ Year Assembly/Manufacturing Experience
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions and drawings
- Working in a team oriented setting
- Comfortable using various hand and power tools