Job Opening: Order Picker Forklift Operator
ProLogistix is now hiring Order Picker Forklift Operators for performance to hire employment at a local distribution center. Positions open on all shifts. If you are looking for a team-oriented environment where good performance and attendance are rewarded and there are opportunities for advancement, then this may be a fit for you!
Fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving. Operate Order Picker forklifts to pick cases and pallets in a multi-story warehouse racking system.
Shifts & Pay
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM ($18.50/hr)
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM ($19.500/hr)
- 3rd Shift: Sunday – Thursday 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM ($19.25/hr)
- Opportunity for overtime (daily and/or weekend)
Knowledge & Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Candidates must be 18 years or older
- Ability to pass Powered Equipment Certification tests for each piece of equipment
- Order Picker puts the operator high up in the air…must not be afraid of heights.
- A safety and compliance mindset
- A positive attitude and willingness to work as a team
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently
- Stand/walk for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach throughout the day
- Working at heights, in a dark warehouse
- Must be able to speak, read, and understand English in order to receive instructions and communicate with team members
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, safety warnings, and equipment operation
- Vision is required in order to operate a radio-frequency keyboard and/or scanner and complete required data-entry
What’s in it for you?
Working for ProLogistix as a Order Picker Forklift Operator
- Weekly pay
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and 401k)
- FREE online skills training
- Referral bonuses
- Access to a dedicated on-site manager