Job Opening: Maintenance Manufacturing
Experienced Maintenance Technicians in Fort Worth, Texas!
1st Shift in Climate Controlled Facility!
Pay is $27 an or more DOE!
Join a Company that Treats You Right!
Are you ready for a job that offers great weekly pay and benefits, from a company with the highest commitment to safety? We’re looking for a maintenance technician with 5 years of experience, attention to detail and great mechanical skills. If that’s you, we have the perfect position at a top air conditioned manufacturing facility in Fort Worth.
Don’t wait to complete your application! Discover why Maintenance technicians are 3x happier working for ProLogistix than our competitors.
“ProLogistix has a quick hiring process. They matched me with the right work and field experience and a great support team.” ProLogistix Associate, Jimmy
As a ProLogistix Maintenance Technician We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or VISA Debit Pay Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Cell Phone Carrier discount
- Employee purchase discounts across many options: dining, apparel, footwear, entertainment, flowers and even automobiles!
Shift Detail, Working 6a to 2:30p Monday to Friday, available or on call for Nights and Weekends when needed.
Main job duties as a Maintenance Technician in this Air Conditioned Facility:
- Support ongoing routine maintenance and repairs for the facility, operation and process equipment including but not limited to pumps, fans, valves, motors, HVAC, electrical and electrical pneumatic relays
- Respond to work orders through PM program and champion lockout/tagout procedures
- Perform maintenance on all safety guards and devices including the wiring of all electrical devices to meet NEC codes
- Test equipment performance, fabricate, weld, solder and plumb with approval from Engineering/Safety Manager
- Maintain proper records on all machines and maintenance work
- Track accurate inventory of machine parts and supplies, reorder as needed Instruct, direct, and set up work for other maintenance personnel
Qualifications for the ideal Maintenance Tech candidate
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience maintaining machines in a manufacturing environment working with mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic systems
- Must be able to interpret complex machine drawings and wiring diagrams, use advance shop math, utilize a variety of measuring instruments, mechanical and electrical, and have a good knowledge of mechanics and electrical wiring
- Experience with Siemens and Red Lion Control and PLC Deep understanding of manufacturing machinery operation, installation, and repair procedures using professional methods and trade practices.
- Must have demonstrated ability to observe, trouble shoot, and prioritize interventions, independently or in collaboration as a member of a group Must be flexible with work schedule, coming in on off shifts or weekends if needed.
- Must be able to read work orders and interpret part drawings, schematics, and various blueprints
Apply Today and get on the path to success with a company where Maintenance Techs rate us 3X better than the other guys. Tell your likeminded friends about as well. You can earn referral bonuses!
Working For ProLogistix
ProLogistix is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty Logistics division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, manufacturing or industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.