Job Opening: Forklift Operator Closeout Tech
ProLogistix is recruiting to fill a Material Handler/Forklift Operator opportunity with an established manufacturing facility in Randleman ASAP! Stop looking for your next job and start your career today by putting your blasting expertise to work! Great schedule, pay and opportunity for growth!
Material Handler/Forklift Operator will be responsible for keeping workstations fully stocked with materials, thus controlling the continuous flow of productivity, assuring that the daily production and on-time-delivery schedules are met. The Material Handler is a fast-paced environment position requiring excellent communication skills, teamwork, and the ability to organize and prioritize. The primary function will be the coordination and delivery of component parts necessary to sustain manufacturing operations while performing material handling duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Material Handler/Forklift Operator
- Supports all Production Operators and ensures they never have to leave their workstation for any materials or tools.
- Retrieve and organize crates and/or carts as required.
- Stores items in an orderly and accessible manner on stock shelves, racks or other areas.
- Keeps the flow in the factory clean and smooth by taking on the occasional tasks (tasks that do not happen every cycle, only required as needed).
- Marks stock items using identification tags or other labeling equipment.
- Cleans and maintains supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Issues or distributes materials, products, parts, and supplies to appropriate departments or individuals.
- Examines and inspects materials for defects, reporting any issues to supervisor.
- Assist in 5S, continuous improvement and Lean activities proactively and as assigned.
- Maintains a safe, organized, and efficient work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
As a ProLogistix Material Handler/Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- FREE ONLINE skills training
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
Apply on line now!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Fork lift experience
- Both fast pick up and ability to walk quickly.
- Understand basic manufacturing process and how supply inventory control interacts with upstream and downstream functions.
- Able to work with multiple priorities and people.
- Maintain inventory storage in a clean, orderly manner.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to professionally communicate and work with others.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.