Job Opening: Maintenance Helper
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00
Schedule available: 6:00am-2:30pm and 11am-8:30pm (schedule to be change due to business needs)
Maintenance Helper will work with the Maintenance Department Supervisor to keep the facility operating and in good repair. They will perform preventative maintenance and address problems as they are discovered. They will be required to perform a wide range of repair tasks around a facility including:
- Performing routine facility maintenance.
- Equipment installs and repair.
- Plumbing install and repair.
- Move furniture as needed.
- Applying preventative maintenance measures to reduce the risk of future problems.
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries.
- Carpentry and painting.
- Use power and hand tools to perform repair and maintenance work.
- Comply with all safety requires and/or procedures established
- Maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must be able to communicate safety hazards when observed.
- Follow all instructions provided by department manager of designee.
- Pressure washing tanks
Must able to perform the functions of the maintenance helper when needed
Required Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and Holidays.
- Ability to fluently read, work and follow instructions
- Attendance and punctuality at work are essential functions of this position.
- Must be able to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Good numerical and reasoning ability.
- Ability to organize tasks and work with others.