Job Opening: Warehouse Material Handler
ProLogistix is currently hiring Material Handlers for a great aerospace company in Oklahoma City!
Pay: 16.50 an hour working 7am to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Inventory/Cycle Counting
- Stocking shelves, pulling orders, packing, shipping and receiving
- No lifting over 40 lbs.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating part kits with a variety of sized parts.
- Entering and tracking part numbers, SKUs, and other inventory related data into computer operating system.
- Loading, wrapping, and palletizing product to prepare for shipment.
As a ProLogistix Material Handler, We Offer You:
- Competitive Weekly Pay every Friday (VISA pay card or direct deposit)
- Monthly Incentive Bonuses $300 to $1200
- Award Winning Mobile App for work status and pay stubs
- Medical & Dental insurance options
- Retirement Savings plans
- Free on-line learning Academy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Cell phone carrier discounts
- Employee discount program for many things like apparel, footwear, flowers, dining, movie tickets to automobiles! Save an extra 5 to 30%!
Operating electric pallet jack Qualifications
- Counting and detail orientation skills required. Math skills required.
- Should be comfortable working on a computer.
- Should have previous shipping, receiving, inventory control, or material handling skills
- Minimum 1 yr previous and recent warehouse experience
- Stable work history
Don’t wait APPY TODAY to complete your application! Discover why Material Handlers are 3x happier working for ProLogistix than our competitors.
Working For ProLogistix
ProLogistix is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the logistics and manufacturing division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of roles in administrative, clerical, industrial and manufacturing opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.