Job Opening: Machine Operator- 2nd Shift
Prologistix in Denver is looking for a Machine Operator – 2nd shift, asap!
Shift: Monday – Thursday , 6pm – 6am (12hr. shifts)
This is an exciting opportunity for an entry level Machine Operator – 2nd Shift for a great company that manufactures gutters. They are looking for people who are able to operate a sit down propane forklift however, it will only be about 10% of the job
- Machine operations that cut and paint product
- Some Forklift Operating may be required
- Potential overhead crane usage
- Other general warehouse duties as directed
Machine Operator - 2nd Shift Requirements:
- Basic machine operation preferred
- Setting up and maintaining the machines.
- Use an overhead crane to move the large coils off of the machine.
- They will train on all aspects of the job.
- Lifting up to 40lbs as needed
- Stand for entire shift
- Steel Toe Shoe Requirement
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue, and use paid sick and safe leave.