Job Opening: Warehouse Associate
ProLogistix is seeking Warehouse Associates for a distribution center in Kent, WA
Monday – Friday | 8:00am-4:30pm | $20/hr DOE – weekly pay
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- As a warehouse agent you will be expected to perform various functions within a logistics warehouse operation under direction of a team lead such as utilizing handheld scanners and computer workstations for picking, packaging, kitting/transformation of products, dispatching of product, and other duties as assigned.
- Verify all incoming shipments to bills of lading and packing list.
- Receive inventory in the computerized system.
- Place equipment in the predetermined location.
- Palletize the product and shrink wrap.
- Load and unload products onto trucks.
- Conduct physical counts.
- Consistently handle 50lbs of boxes and cargo.
- The employee will frequently lift and/or move items up to fifty pounds.
Why wait, APPLY NOW!
- We accept WALK-INS, Monday – Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Self -Schedule an interview online: www.prologistix.com
Prologistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.
- Employees will regularly require the use of their hands and fingers.
- Employees will regularly stand for the duration of shift.
- Employees may occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Employee will frequently lift and/or move items up to 50lbs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Ability to use RF scanner
- Ability to use Electric Pallet Jack