Job Opening: Administrative Support
ProLogistix is looking for an Administrative Support professional to support the administrative needs of a very busy client during their upcoming peak season.
Shift: 1st shift (9:00am to 6:000pm)
This opportunity is responsible for supporting a fast paced warehouse with a portion of administrative tasks during peak season. Main responsibilities include, running attendance reports of temporary staff, entering time and assisting with payroll, will work with both ProLogistix team and client supervisors, and will help out in other areas as needed.
Benefits for working with Prologistix!
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Administrative Support requirements:
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to learn new software
- Attention to detail
- Able to work with people
- Solid organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment