Job Opening: Forklift Driver
Forklift Driver needed
The Best Jobs. Start with ProLogistix.
Advance your career by working with one of the largest employers in America. Right now, we have an immediate need for a forklift driver with basic computer skills and attention to detail to work at a local manufacturing facility. This position offers competitive pay and benefits, a safe and friendly work environment, and the opportunity for advancement.
- Pay: 13.00 per hour
- Location: Laredo
- Schedule: 11:00am – 8:00pm, Monday to Friday (Flexibility to rotate weekends)
- Mandatory Overtime
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Full Time
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix associate We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Mobile App – easy access to paystubs & W2 and More!
Forklift Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading inventory from loading docks and delivery trucks
- Labeling, scanning, staging product.
- Managing inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the location of inventory.
- Recording the number of units handled and moved every day using production sheets.
- Operating forklifts to handle materials and inventory.
- Complying with all safety and health regulations.
Forklift Driver Job requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of 6 months sit-down Forklift experience required
- Warehouse loading/unloading experience required
- This position requires the ability to speak, read and understand basic English
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 45 Lbs.
Work for us and find out why Manufacturing workers are twice as happy with us than other companies.