Job Opening: Warehouse Coordinator
Warehouse Coordinator in Anaheim, CA
Pay Rate: $19.00/ hour
Essential Job Functions
- Must meet unit quality and productivity metrics.
- Complete paperwork thoroughly and promptly.
- Accurately and courteously load client merchandise
- Acts as primary contact with client on site and is available to the client for escalation when necessary
- Work as intermediary for communication between client and operations
- Escalate all issues with a shipment immediately to the client to insure prompt resolution
- Manage all client requests and follows up to insure that client needs are met
- Responsible for managing client reports and assuring accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
Other Skills & Abilities
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Ability to read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Balances individual responsibilities.
- Consistently at work and on time
- Stand or sit for long periods of time
- Reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch and frequently required to climb or balance
- Regularly lift and/or move 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds by hand