Job Opening: Cherry Picker / Order Picker
We are currently looking for qualified associates with cherry picker/ order picker forklift experience for one of our clients located in Chicago, IL 60608
- 2nd Shift Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm (Must be open to working overtime due to production needs)
- Must be comfortable working in the cold since this is a cold environment
- $19 per hour
- PPE is provided
- We offer weekly pay
- Medical Benefits
- Temp to Hire position
- • Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using Cherry Picker forklift, or other power equipment
- • Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner
- • Record receipts to appropriate forms and/or log books.
- •Verify that proper documentation is attached
- • Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- • Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- • Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation
- • Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- • Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- •Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- • Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- • Perform forklift duties, and learn to containerize basic loads.
- • Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers always.
- • Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Must have at least 3 months of experience with the cherry picker/ order picker
- Available to do overtime when needed