Job Opening: Warehouse Auditor – EPJ Operator
WAREHOUSE AUDITOR/ELECTRIC PALLET JACK OPERATORS NEEDED!!
Company is located in Ontario, they are dedicated to serving the needs of the US Military since our inception in 1986. Join a company that has a compelling mission to serve our US Military troops stateside and abroad. Every case they ship has a meaningful purpose! Our employees enjoy a motivating, innovative and family-friendly work environment. Year-round work that is not seasonal!
**Company is COLD/DRY environment, MUST be ok working on both**
2nd shift: 3pm to 11:30pm
Must be open to work on the weekends!
on outbound shipments, break down pallets of product to check for accuracy in quantities, to ensure correct product was selected and no damage product is being shipped, therefore eliminating RODS and VCMS. This is key role in quality assurance program for customer satisfaction.
Our Client Offers:
- Safe and Employee Focused environment
- Training and development
- Hire after 90days
- Great working conditions
ProLogistix Associates are offered:
- FREE ONLINE EDUCATION
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Break down pallets of product and verify accuracy of product, counts and no damaged.
- verify products to sheet
- Item verification
- Correct to prevent VCMs and RODs
- Re-stack product onto pallet
- Wrap and tag pallet for shipment if correct
- requires use of Electric Pallet Jack
- Responsible for the housekeeping/sanitation of working areas
- other duties as assigned.