Job Opening: Assembler
Open Electronic Assembly Position in Queen Anne, Seattle
1st: 6:30am to 3pm
2nd: 3pm to 11:30pm
Pay: $19 – $21 DOE
- Performs the following first and primarily according to Work Instructions along with other specific direction as provided by more senior assemblers/leads, using calibrated equipment called out in those same Work Instructions. Ensures that assembly/work performed meets or exceeds required specification and job order requirements. Keeps themselves and others free from harm, adhering to all safety measures. Uses, cares for, and properly maintains equipment as instructed.
- Pretests and performs final testing of membrane switches.
- Attaches connectors, screws, nuts, LED forming, etc.
- Perform doming and layering
- Perform machine burnishing of assembled parts.
- Completes all required entries on tickets and floor control
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality at all times
- Must be able to read and comprehend assembly drawings in English
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to use assembly and basic test equipment
- Familiar with MS Office software and use of a PC
- Good verbal, comprehension and written communication skills in English in support of the company’s safety and work instruction processes.
- Good math and analytical skills
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to plan and organize work activities with a focus on efficiency
- Ability to work under time constraints with changing priorities
- Must be able to follow directions and work in a team environment
- Must be able to subscribe to GM Nameplate’s Values and Measurable Behaviors