Job Opening: Paint Stripper
We Are Hiring!
Paint Stripper – Dipper Production Associate
Kick Start Your Career in Manufacturing. Great Pay & Benefits.
If you are looking for a stable job with a reliable company, look no further. ResourceMFG is actively hiring the right production associates for one of our top customers in the area. Offering competitive weekly pay and benefits with no previous experience needed, this is a great place to start!
Apply now and work for a company that offers FREE online training that helps 8 out of 10 feel more confident in their skill sets.
“This agency has never failed me! They never let you down. They always try to find the best job for you.” ResourceMFG Associate, Sergio
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Attention to detail
- Able to perform in fast paced production line
- Remove stripper, excess paint, and/or contaminants using water, solvents, airblower, and/or brushes
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.