Job Opening: Metal Sander/Finisher
Opportunity is Knocking!
NOW HIRING Metal finisher Production Associates for the Paint Plant of an automotive facility
Start Your Manufacturing Career With Us.
Are you looking to get started in the growing Manufacturing industry? This entry-level Production Associate with a well-known facility in the area is the perfect opportunity! This job will provide you with competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to learn new skills.
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for ResourceMFG than other staffing companies.
“The job is amazing, and everyone respects and helps each other out.” ResourceMFG Associate, Dakota
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Sanding, grinding, buffing, sealing, application of putty, and alodine to areas of automotive parts surface
- 1yr current experience in automotive metal finishing
- Attention to detail
- Able to use all power tools
- Able to perform in fast paced production
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.