Job Opening: Customer Service Rep
ResourceMFG is seeking an immediate Customer Service Representatives for our distribution warehouse in Kent, WA.
11:30am-8:00pm | Off Sundays and 1 additional weekday| $18/hr
Customer Service Representative job duties:
- Assist customers and business partners via telephone and email
- Handle customer complaints in a calm, professional manner
- Diagnose, assess, and resolve problems or issues
- Monitor progress of delivery routes
- Check trucks when they return to the warehouse
- Daily load out in the morning
- Process changes or cancellations to delivery orders
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonus up to $300!
- Temp-to-Hire positions
- Competitive benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Term and Disability
ResourceMFG is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.
What you need to succeed at RXO:
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year related experience preferably within a call center environment
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Solid ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure while delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Verbal Communication skills
- Problem Solver
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to sit for 8 hours
- Team Player