Job Opening: Maintenance Technician
Logistics company in Moreno Valley is now hiring for Maintenance Technicians
Pay Rate: 28 +
- Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals
- Ability to work with high and low voltage, AC and DC
- Experience working effectively under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of OSHA compliance is a plus
- Conversational Spanish skills a plus
- Experienced with hand and power tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Experience in using Microsoft Outlook and Word programs
- Multi-task in a fast-paced work environment that has a strong customer focus.
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with co-workers and managers in a cooperative constructive manner.
Under general supervision perform skilled and semi-skilled facility maintenance activities including patching and painting walls, patching floors, replacing lights, repair racking, office furniture moves and setups and other facilities related tasks. Under general supervision perform skilled and semi-skilled maintenance activities to include minor troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance on conveyor equipment. Document all work worker activities including labor, parts and inventory used and closing the work order to provide documented records of the maintenance performed. Follow lockout-tag out procedures, confined space procedures and other safety and environmental procedures and policies as required. Complete pass down logs to inform co-workers of the operational status of the facilities.