Job Opening: 137701-Material Processing
ProLogistix is looking for 1st Shift Material Processor for our client in Carson City, NV
- 1st shift Monday through Friday, 5am to 1:30pm
- 1st shift – $18 an hour
Job Description: Applies vinyl graphics and lettering to plastic and acrylic sign faces and aluminum cabinets. Vinyl is pre-printed or pre-cut, although some will require manual cutting.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Trace out designs and lettering from sheet vinyl using a xacto blade.
- Apply laminate backing to digital prints using a laminating table.
Required Skills/Knowledge: Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Weekly Pay
- Better Work Life Academy
- Access to health benefits
- Free College courses
- Free online skills training
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Attention to detail
- The ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Bend and stoop for 8-10 hours
- Grip, grasp, twist
- Steel toes or composite shoes