Job Opening: Pack/RePack
End Your Warehouse Job Search: Join Prologistix Today!
Prologistix is now hiring an experienced Picker/Packer to work at a local distribution center. Picture this: you’ll be an essential part of a dedicated team, working in a dynamic warehouse environment. And the best part? You’ll be enjoying consistent, competitive weekly pay, along with attractive benefits. Plus, once you’ve completed 80 hours on the job, you’ll gain access to FREE online skills training.
Apply Now and experience for yourself why 8 out of 10 associates say ProLogistix is a great place to work.
“I gave ProLogistix a 10 of 10 rating because it is a wonderful environment to work in.” – Maria, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent industrial or warehouse experience a plus
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to move boxes, totes and products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up and bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Pack boxes using specific packing materials
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.