Job Opening: Warehouse Associates
Local Ontario Distributor of high-end designer bags and accessories seeking to hire a Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator, Packers, and Shipping/Receiving associates.
Stand-Up Reach Operator
Schedule & Payrate: Thursday – Monday 8pm-4:30am (Tuesday/Wednesday OFF) $21/hr
Testing on site required.
Stand-Up Reach Operator Job Description:
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places.
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Replenish locations
- Put away full pallets in racking locations.
- Pick/Put away other duties as needed.
- Pick and Pack manually by hand
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
Picker/Packer Schedule and Pay Rate:
Thursday-Monday (OFF Tuesday/Wednesday) 7am-3:30pm $18/hr
Picker/Packer Job Description:
- Picking product using pick ticket process and RF Scanner
- Providing proper designated shipping address/information
- Verifying accuracy of product picked/shipped
- Keep work area clean daily and assist in other areas when needed
Schedule & Pay rate: Tuesday-Saturday 7am-3:30pm with OT when required. $17/hr
Shipping/Receiving Job Description:
- Performing unpacking of shipment deliveries.
- Preparing shipping documents.
- Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Consolidating shipping orders.
- Creating mailing labels.
- Load and Unload
- Pre-employment Screenings
- Attendance Matrix
- Able to work overtime daily and on weekends
- Standing and walking fast pace 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 40-50 lbs. consistently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Steel toed shoes/boots
- Mandatory dress code of black plain jeans and t-shirt