Job Opening: Assembler
ProLogistix is looking for 1st Shift Assembler for our client in Carson City, NV
- 1st shift Monday through Friday, 5am to 1:30pm
- 1st shift – $18 an hour
Job Description: Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources. • Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
•Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• The ability to judge which of several objects is closer or farther away from you, or to judge the distance between you and an object.
• The ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
• The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
• The ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.