Job Opening: Food Grade Machine Operators Hiring Event Wed. Feb 14th and Thu. Feb 15th
Food Grade Machine Operators Hiring Event Wed. Feb 14th and Thu. Feb 15th (Expired)
Fort Worth, TX
ProLogistix of NRH Wants to SHARE the LOVE this Valentine’s Day and invite YOU to attend our 2 day Hiring Event this coming Wednesday and Thursday, February 14th and 15th for Immediate Openings for Food grade product Fill Machine Operators in a state of the art climate controlled facility in Hazlet, Texas!
- Date: Wednesday, February 14th and Thursday February 15th
- Time: 9 am to 4 pm
- Location: 5198 Rufe Snow Drive, STE 115, North Richland Hills, TX 76180
- RSVP by “Applying to this Post”
If you are looking for a PREMIER WELLNESS COMPANY to put your Food Grade or Pharma machine operating talent to work, enjoy an excellent work culture, climate-controlled work area and DOUBLE PAY on Sundays. THIS IS YOUR PLACE!
- CNC Machine Operators CNC stands for Computer Numerical Control for filling and sealing supplement containers on a production line
Current Openings are for overnight shifts 5pm to 5:30 am Monday through Saturday.
Pay starts at $18.00 an hour, Overtime is paid at $27 an hour and Sundays are Double Pay at $36 an hour as needed!
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Routine maintenance checks
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Inspection of product
- Set up and operation of machinery
We provide the following BENEFITS to all our hourly associates:
- Weekly Pay every Friday on a VISA pay card or direct deposit.
- Award Winning Mobile App for work status and pay stubs
- Medical & Dental insurance options
- Retirement Savings plans with match
- Free on-line learning Academy
- Employee Assistance Program
- REFERRAL BONUSES – Refer-A-Friend
- Recognition programs
- Working Advantage Discount Program from movie tickets to automobiles
- Discounted mobile phone plan
- Career and job counseling from our professional recruitment team
- Minimum 6 months relevant Machine Operator experience
- Highly Preferred Pharmaceuticals or Food Machine operators
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ability to identify problems
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Able to read ruler/tape measure
- Basic computer skills
Apply Today and get on the path to success with a company associates rate us 4X better than the other guys!
Working for Prologistix
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, PLX specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.