Loader/Unloader - 3rd Shift
Job Description: • Operate all material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
• Load and unload freight by hand in a safe and efficient manner.
• Move product to storage areas and efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area.
• Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area.
• High School diploma/(GED) or equivalent experience required.
• Good physical condition, able to lift 50 lbs. safely.
• Good hand-eye coordination and good motor skills.
• Must be able to read and count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time (8-10 hours).
• Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly.
• Ability to read, comprehend and carry out simple instructions from oral instructions or written direction.