This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 15.83 per HOUR
A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies;...
A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product.
Pay Rate: $15.83 per hour (after 60 days your pay will increase to $16.58)
Hours: 2 positions available
(1) 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
(1) 7:00 am- 3:30 pm
Material Handler Job Duties:
• Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
• Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
• Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
• Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
• Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
• Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information
Base Pay: 16.75 per HOUR
Shipping Lead Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Pay Rate $17.10 per hour (after 60 days, your pay will increase to $17.85 per hour) Summary: Lead...
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Pay Rate $17.10 per hour (after 60 days, your pay will increase to $17.85 per hour)
Summary: Lead team who operates powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities. Keep track of all companies and shipments, verify shipping BOL’s, etc.
Must be able to multitask, be comfortable working in a warehouse environment, keeping people focused in a hectic environment and have a strong attention to detail.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
• Loading and unloading goods from trucks
• Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
• Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
• Checking loads are secure
• Stacking empty pallets
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
• Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
• Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards Qualification requirements
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.32 per HOUR
Great opportunity for a full-time Shipping and Receiving Clerk with a Fortune 100 company in Golden Valley, MN. Shift: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm M-F...
Great opportunity for a full-time Shipping and Receiving Clerk with a Fortune 100 company in Golden Valley, MN.
Shift: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm M-F
Pay Rate $15.32 per hour (after 60 days of employment, your pay increases to $16.07 per hour
This energetic well known Logistics Company wants you! This long term temporary opportunity requires a high degree of accuracy, high attention to detail and someone that enjoys a fast paced environment. This position is responsible for providing warehouse services assigned through safe, efficient, cost effective and accurate handling of customer products and material. They will drive the power industrial equipment to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
This position may involve all phases of loading, unloading, staging and storage of customer's product as well as the use of computer equipment. The operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform other duties as required.
This position is also responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. This would include a visual and operational inspection of all the basic components of the forklift.
• Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following work procedures.
• Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
• Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
• Report quality variances. Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
• Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meet customer service standards.
• Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment
Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.